Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 27, 2009

RAPPORT!!!

Podar began with RAPPORT,
Exactly five years ago,
when I bid adieu to seniors,
made friends across all classes,
friends who have kept me company in Podar,
Exactly since five years,
we cried when RAPPORT ended then,
we cried when RAPPORT ended now,
the difference - the five year old beginning ended suddenly,
the college didn't ask us to leave,
but we knew deep in our minds we might not meet again,
we might not get to bunk lectures again,
we might not sit in the canteen once again together,
five years back we knew we still had four years more,
but those four years have slyly slipped away,
deep into eternity,
never will they let me forget Podar,
never will I want to forget RAPPORT,
RAPPORT has made me what I am now,
it helps Podar welcome you in a different way,
but why did RAPPORT have to end?
why did I have to say bye to everyone?
a sudden void, a sudden vacuum,
what will I do to fill in that gap?
all my friends will move ahead with life...
only RAPPORT will keep us together
Podar will keep us together!!!

5 comments:

  1. I CANNOT AGREE MORE!
    It indeed has made me who I am today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to miss it... it gave me the confidence to be who i am today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. satsheel yaar..really tochin:-)
    i'll miss all of this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder whether we would even be talking to each other if there wasn't any RAPPORT

    ReplyDelete