Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alumni!!!!

And the evening passed away... Driving back I tried to recapitulate on the events that had just transpired. It had all begun when I got the news of this Alumni Meet after coming back from my new year vacation... I was like Cool!!! Immediately messages were passed on facebook, events created, calls made and emails sent!!! With Leena Ma'am organising there was no scope of any inconsistencies. We had no clue as to how many alumni would turn up. At around 4.30 there were only 3 alumni who had arrived. Ma'am was like, only these many? But then we are podarites and how can we not keep our date with Indian Standard Time!!! Slowly the illustrious alumni started trickling in... And the audi began filling up. It took an hour for the people to reach the front rows as most of them congregated at the gate, hugging old buddies and meeting their professors. The speeches began but the crowd wouldn't budge... they chose to go for the refreshments than sit in the audi... I could not control my happiness at seeing the gaiety on others' faces... They were so brimming with joy heightened by the memories that they were fondling with! At the end I was in two minds -whether to eagerly wait for my alumni meet or just be upset at the thought of leaving college?

No comments:

Post a Comment